Intermittent catheterization may be applied in the majority of cases. It may be performed by the same person or by an assistant (preferably always the same) after appropriate instruction.
1. Reduction of symptomatic UTI.
2. Decrease in stone formation in the bladder or kidneys.
3. Reduction in the rate of formation of fistulae urethra.
4. Reducing the incidence of malignant processes authorized bladder.
5. Possibility of developing continence.
6. sexual life
7. The most “natural” way of emptying a neurogenic bladder. Complete emptying without residue at a time chosen by the individual.
2. Epidydimitis, orchitis.
3. Injuries urethra, urethral fistulae.
4. Bladder stones.
5. Kidney stones.
6. Cysteic-ureteric reflux.
7. Chronic pyelonephritis.
8. Renal failure.